Saturday, May 22, 2010

My list of must have app's on my Droid:

First I like to have an antivirus on my droid:  I use Lookout.  It will scan the apps I download, which are mostly 3rd party apps, it also creates an online backup and IF my droid gets stolen I can login to mylookout.com to make my droid scream!  (I heard it is really loud too!)

The second app I must have is the Advanced Task Killer because I can kill a.k.a. close all apps that I'm not using to save my battery life.  Or just close apps that I'm finished using, that sometimes run in the background.  


The third app I use regularly is the Quick Uninstaller app.  As I play with some apps, then decide not to keep them, it is the most easy way of removing apps you no longer need by opening it, it will load all apps you can delete, you choose which ones, it asks to uninstall & voila!  Gone!


My fourth app is just a fun one, where the first three were "Utilities" sort of.  This one is the World Tour.  It is a web cam based app that allows you to literally take a tour of certain locations throughout the world and view them real time via a web camera.  I love, love looking at the Vatican in Italy, or the Bondi Beach in Australia!


Well that's it for now.  I'll put up some more later today or tomorrow!  Need to get into my studio and fire up some torches.... It's glass time folks.  Have a fabulous Saturday.  (...to the wind, please calm yourself!)



No comments:

Post a Comment