Thursday, May 13, 2010

Google My Tracks - Favorite of the day!


Google My Tracks - I used all winter long up at the Arizona Snowbowl while snowboarding.  It was a phenomenal snow filled winter here in Flagstaff, AZ and that made for some fast runs.  38.4 MPH was our fastest.... it was February I think and Lara, Emma and Myself were up having a fun midday session.

A Track can be named, edited, viewed in satellite mode.  Markers can be set and settings changed.

It also presents a colorful graph of Elevation change over time and Speed verses time.  In addition this program GPS tracks your trail, your speed, the minimum and maximum elevation as well as minimum and maximum grade change!

Then when you have all the information about a particular track you can:
Send it to Google, share it with friends, write it to your SD card, or you can erase and delete it.

Well that's it for today.  If I have more time I'll link a map of mine to this for ya!  Have a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment